We celebrate over 30 years in the photographic industry. Established as a husband and wife team, we have continued to provide a personal service in the traditions of a small family owned business. Winner of the prestigious Kodak Portrait Prize, John has been a member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography since 1993. Moving to the northern suburbs of Sydney in 1994, JAS Photography quickly became established as one of the leading portrait and wedding photography studios in the area. John and Alix, continue to provide the highest quality of photography. In 2014, John was granted Licentiate membership of the AIPP in acknowledgment of his long standing membership of the Institute. John is also a examiner for those submitting portfolios in application for AIPP membership.
John Sowden is a Licentiate member of
Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP)
World Institute of Photographic Masters (WIPM)
The Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers (SWPP)
The British Professional Photographers Associates (BPPA)
and a AIPP Professional Portfolio Assessor.
Our Mission Statement
We look forward to being of service to you.
John & Alix
- To make photographic images of the highest artistic quality.
- To serve our clients with the utmost integrity, honesty and reliability.
- To make the photographic experience one of excitement and fun.
- To provide a service of the highest quality in keeping with the guidelines of the AIPP whilst offering excellent value for money.
- To keep abreast of all technological advances in the photographic process, to provide the best possible image.
©JAS Photography 2017